– Albert Einstein
Every organization faces challenges on a daily basis: Is our quality improving? Are we reaching our stakeholders? Are competitors surpassing us? Are we increasing profitability? How do we handle this crisis? Organizations are judged, by employees, shareholders, regulators, reporters and, ultimately, their customers, by how they respond to challenges.
Since 1985 the Forge team has helped hundreds of organizations successfully meet and resolve a wide range of challenges. For example, we’ve:
- Researched, designed and successfully launched the brand for a new electronic medical records initiative serving the nation’s second largest privately held healthcare system and its 50,000 employees.
- Sprang into action in the middle of the night to help the nation’s largest pipeline company manage its crisis response in the wake a potential disaster at the largest petroleum products storage facility in the U.S. when lightning sparked a massive tank fire.
- Planned and coordinated a national media and dealer relations campaign that introduced a new line of commercial products by one of most recognized brands of lawn care equipment in the world.
- Designed and managed communications locally, statewide and nationally when a consumer products manufacturer was forced to shutter its U.S. operations, helping the company avoid becoming a “poster child” for off-shoring in the wake of the N.A. Fair Trade Agreement.
- Preserved the national reputation of one of nation’s largest distilleries when hundreds of thousands of gallons of its whiskey poured into the Kentucky River after a warehouse fire.
- Strengthened and helped protect the reputation of one of the world’s largest industrial biotechnology companies as a leader in sustainable development when an environmental issue threatened its brand.
- Built engagement for a top five pharmaceutical company among U.S. medical, nursing and pharmacy professionals by helping develop, launch and promote one of the first online healthcare education sites.
- Conceived and helped manage a new brand initiative that built support among members of a statewide rural electric cooperative.
- Gained extensive national coverage of the opening of a NASCAR-themed summer camp for children with chronic medical conditions in conjunction with Paul Newman’s Hole in the Wall Gang organization.
- Helped rebrand, reposition and spur member engagement at one of North Carolina’s largest chambers of commerce.
- Helped improve patient outcomes among the state’s Medicaid population through marketing communication support for a decade-long series of disease management initiatives and practice management programs developed for the award-winning Community Care of North Carolina organization.
You can access more detailed case studies here.